Meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month, except December, at the Garth Homer Centre, 813 Darwin Avenue, Victoria, from 7:00 to approximately 9:30 p.m.
The November meeting is a social gathering with members bringing in spectacular floral designs and a guest presentation by a professional designer demonstrating the latest designs for the festive holiday season.
Most members come early to:
- take advantage of our superior lending library;
- purchase floral design supplies at slightly-above wholesale cost;
- sign up for upcoming demonstrations, workshops and floral design shows;
- purchase raffle tickets;
- find bargains at Root ‘n Shoots;
- renew membership; and
- socialize with fellow floral designers.
- A short meeting
- Raffle draw
- Coffee and tea break
- Demonstration or workshop by an experienced floral designer
- Parlour Show